Independent Graphic Designer
I am an independent graphic designer based in the tall pine trees of East Texas. I have more than 20 years professional experience creating marketing graphics, branding, and web design for college students, non-profit organizations, and independently-owned businesses.
I see design work as a beautiful combination of art and math, the blending of cold-hard numbers with creativity. In college, I thought my skills in both math and art classes made me odd. Since entering the workforce, I have learned it’s that exact combination of skills that makes me good at what I do.
Bachelor of Fine Arts,
Louisiana Tech University
Ashley Jackson Design
- Earned client trust through knowledgeable yet relatable communication while navigating them through the intricacies of their project needs, parameters, and goals.
- Calculated and balanced personalized design and printing costs.
- Developed and built a Brand Discovery Tool to assist clients in refining their vision and unifying their brand goals.
Chi Alpha Campus Ministries, U.S.A.
Chi Alpha Campus Ministries, U.S.A. is a fully-recognized national student organization present on over 300 campuses.
- Interfaced with university officials for approval, registration, and partnership opportunities.
- Created logos for the South Central SALT Conference as well as the Chi Alpha Internationals (XAi) and XA Missionary Kids (XAMK) national endeavors, all still in use today.
- Maximized print, web, signage, tshirt, video, photo and many out-of-the-box creative forms to attract and engage college students.
- Led the promotion and planning of many events reaching 400-2,000 attendance.
- Created and maintained multiple organization websites as well as two organization social media accounts with followership ranging 1,000+.
Located in downtown Huntsville, TX, Eagle Graphics serves the print needs of east Texas.
- Setup files for printing separations to be used on the in-house four-color press.
- Capitalized on accute attention to detail to develop proofreading techniques.
- Successfully leveraged time management and multi-tasking skills to manage upwards of 20 active projects daily.
- Designed the 2008 Walker County Texas Fair & Rodeo program book.
Cell: (225) 362-0877
Address: 118 CR 1011, Nacogdoches TX 75965
Problem Finder (& Solver)
Problem Finder (& Solver)
- Adobe Illustrator 95% 95%
- Adobe InDesign 85% 85%
- Adobe Lightroom 90% 90%
- Adobe Photoshop 50% 50%
- iMovie 80% 80%
- Procreate 70% 70%
- ProPresenter 95% 95%
- Google Suite 90% 90%
- Microsoft Excel / Numbers 85% 85%
- Microsoft Word / Pages 90% 90%
- Microsoft PowerPoint / Keynote 95% 95%
Strengths Finder 2.0 Top 5
- HTML 95% 95%
- CSS 85% 85%
- PHP 20% 20%
- WordPress 90% 90%
- MySQL 40% 40%
- Mailchimp 85% 85%
- MeisterTask 90% 90%
- Asana 80% 80%
- Freedcamp 70% 70%
- IFTTT / Zapier 90% 90%
If you’ve seen something you like, you have a project in mind, or you just wanna talk about crocheting, please reach out! I’d love to talk with you!